No products in the cart.
Buck Knives Special 6″ Plain Satin Blade, Clip Point, Black Polymer Handle, Boxed
Out of stock
Hoyt Buck’s first knife, made from a worn-out file blade in 1902, was a fixed blade, and for many years, all Buck knives were fixed blades. Now, over 100 years later, Buck Knives continues to offer a comprehensive line of fixed-blade knives, ideal for field and work. For the outdoorsmen who prefer the absolute solid feel of a fixed blade, Buck’s best-selling Model 119 Special sets the standard by which the others are measured.
– Black Phenolic handle with aluminum pommel/guard
– Genuine leather sheath (black with Phenolic; burgundy with Cocobola)
– Stainless steel blade with blood groove
– Advanced Edge2xTM blade technology
– Overall Length: 10 1/2″
– Weight: 7.50 oz
– Length: 6″
– Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
– Black Phenolic or Cocobola Dymondwood
– Aluminum pommel/guard on Phenolic handle, Brass pommel/guard on Cocobola Dymondwood handle
Item Weight: 0.75 pounds.
Billable Weight : 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 2.8125″ (W) x 2.1875″ (H) x 11.4375″ (D)