No products in the cart.
Surefire 60 Round For .223 Remington/5.6
Surefire High-Capacity Magazine, 60 Round MAG5-60
The SureFire high-capacity magazine for 5.56×45 mm (.223 Remington) ammunition, also available in a 100-round version, is compatible with M4/M16/AR-15 variants and other firearms that accept standard STANAG 4179 magazines. Constructed from Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum, they feed smoothly and reliably due to optimal geometry, non-binding coil springs, and ingenious nesting polymer followers. The long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance. Magazines require no lubricants and can be easily disassembled without tools for cleaning.
SureFire High-Capacity magazines provide distinct tactical advantages: increased initial firepower in ambush situations fewer reloads overall, which means less downtime and target distraction in a firefight fast and easy magazine insertion, even with a closed bolt less bulk compared to drum mags, enabling a normal weapon grip. The 60-round magazineslightly thinner than two 30-round magazines clipped together and about the same overall lengthfits in most dual magazine pouches, eliminating special carry pouches required for drum magazines.
– Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179 compliant magazines
– Reliable functioning due to mechanical simplicity and high-quality non-binding coil springsno lubricants required
– Long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance
– Easily seated in weapon with bolt forward
– May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue
– Only 1.66″ thick, less than two 30-round magazines clipped together
– 60-round magazine is approximately same length as two 30-round magazines clipped together
– 60-round magazine fits in most dual-mag pouches
Length: 8.70 inches
Width: 1.66 inches
Weight Empty: 6.4 ounces
Weight Loaded: 2.02 pounds
Not available in Restricted Areas Document — Please follow the below link and read.